Friends of Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks
Friends of Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks seeks to enrich our community and diverse cultures through advocacy, conservation and restoration of the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument as a premier example of America’s National Conservation Lands.
Friends of Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks is committed to the protection and restoration of the ecological, natural, cultural and historic resources of the Organ Mountains Desert Peaks National Monument and National Conservation Lands. Our work will ensure the protection of the resources and responsible access regardless of wealth, privilege or social standing.
Board of Directors
- President: Fernando Clemente
- Vice President: Robert McNamara
- Secretary: Gabriel Vasquez
- Treasurer: Carol Reynolds
- April Anaya
- Angel Peña
- Bob Tafanelli
Friends of Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks is thankful for the continuing support of our partner organizations.
- Bureau of Land Management
- Friends Grassroots Network
- Southern New Mexico Trail Alliance
- Positive Energy Solar
- Las Cruces Green Chamber of Commerce
- New Mexico Wildlife Federation
- Hispanic Access Foundation
- Frontera Land Alliance